Three countries in Three days
From 1 to 50 participants.
All year round.
Pick up from your hotel in Chamonix Mont Blanc for your Guided visit of Courmayeur, Italy.
Wine tasting in Europe’s highest producing wine cellar with a passionate and expert wine specialist who will explain the differences of wines produced at such a high altitude.
Gourmet Italian lunch served at 2137 meters, 7011 feet, with incredible views of Val d'Aosta and the surrounding mountain ranges.
After lunch, we’ll visit the highest Italian point of the Mont Blanc at 3466 meters, 11371 feet. The view overlooking the Mont Blanc glaciers and the mythical Dent du Géant peak will knock you off your feet.
Drive along the coast of Lake Geneva on our way to Switzerland.
Visit of a medieval castle to really understand life in the rock walls of this 11th - 12th-century fortress.
An authentic rock and pinion train, a funicular trip of about an hour up to our lunch spot. With stunning views of the Swiss mountains and Lake Geneva you really feel like you are in the Sound of Music movie.
Lunch will be served in a restaurant carved out in the middle of a mountain at 2042 meters, 6700 feet. The amazing views and authentic food make for an unforgettable moment. Please don’t forget your camera.
On the way home, Let’s stop for a tea or cocktails in a special and unique hotel that offers breathtaking views of Lake Geneva and Lauzanne. Maybe the sunset will be memorable.
Mer de Glace - Your day will start off with a ride on a famous rack and pinion train which brings you up to the Montenvers station at 1,913 meters, 6,276 feet. A dramatic and unforgettable panorama of the peaks the Drus, the Grands Jorasses, and of the Mer de Glace glacier.
Aiguille du Midi - For more than 50 years, one of the highest peaks of Chamonix and the most famous has been an attraction visited by many from all over the world. A quick 20-minute cable car ride, from the center of Chamonix, takes you to the highest point of Western Europ e and the Alps at 3,842 meters, 12,605 feet.
The Aiguille du Midi and its well-structured terraces offers a 360° view of the French, Swiss and Italian Alps. Access by lift or elevator brings you to the summit terrace at 3,842m, where you will have a direct view of the magnificent Mont Blanc.
Chamonix, a destination suitable for everyone, no matter what your area of expertise is! In addition to the traditional winter and summer sports, there are also unusual activities, places to relax and monuments that you can discover.
Electric mountain bike in front of the Mont Blanc
- For the sportsmen and women in search of strong sensations or curious people wanting to discover breath-taking panoramas, hurtle down the snowy slopes facing the glaciers of the Mont Blanc massif during a day of electrically assisted mountain biking!
- Duration: from 3 to 8 hours depending on the activity
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/search?l=307c87b1-e526-11e9-a5d2-3417ebd53335&f=30a00791-e526-11e9-a5d2-3417ebd53335
Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace discovery day
- To enjoy panoramic views of the highest peaks of the Alps, discover the unmissable tourist sites of the Chamonix Mont Blanc valley! Join the summit of the Aiguille du Midi to admire the exceptional view of the Mont Blanc valley. The Mer de Glace is another unmissable place during a stay in Chamonix Mont Blanc.
- Duration : 8 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/experience/the-must-do-hike-from-the-aiguille-du-midi-to-the-mer-de-glace
Mythical Aiguille du Midi - Half day
- Discover one of the highest peaks of Chamonix: the Aiguille du Midi and its cable car with our guide. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc!
- Duration : 3 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/experience/mythical-aiguille-du-midi-half-day
Become a Chef for an afternoon
- In a local restaurant in Chamonix, benefit from our Chef's expertise by taking part in an Italian cooking class: fresh pasta workshop.
- Duration : 5 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/experience/become-a-chef-for-an-afternoon-in-chamonix
Valais and Vaud Wines from Chamonix
- To enjoy a private tasting of exceptional wines, meet our sommelier during an exclusive visit of the Swiss vineyards of Vaud and Valais.
- Duration: 8 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/fr_FR/experience/les-vins-du-valais-et-vaud-depuis-chamonix
Climbing Experience in Chamonix
- Discover the Chamonix valley and its surroundings in a different way thanks to a safe climbing trip.
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/experience/climbing-experience-in-chamonix-day-trip
Snowshoe hiking in a Winter Wonderland
- Discover a secret valley with breathtaking sceneries ... located on the heights of Chamonix Mont Blanc.
- Duration: 6 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/experience/snowshoe-hiking-in-a-winter-wonderland
Enigmatorium "Mont Blanc"
- A treasure hunt in the streets of Chamonix, with a theme around the famous Mont Blanc and the history of the first ascent in 1786...
- Duration : 3 hours
- For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US/experience/enigmatorium-mont-blanc-treasure-hunt-in-chamonix
Details of your trip
- 3 nights in a three-star hotel in the Chamonix Valley - twin/double room with breakfasts
- City tax
- Half-board from dinner on D1 to breakfast on D4
- A passionate guide during the three full-day excursions (speaking French, English, German, Italian, Spanish) - Guide speaking the following language with supplement : Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Polish, Signs language, etc...
- Transportation from the hotel for the excursions
- Cable car tickets in France an Italy
- Train tickets in France and Switzerland
- Wine tasting in Italy
- Entrance and guided visit of the Castle in Switzerland
- Personal expenses
Terms of payment
Your tailor designed trip/tour is confirmed when we have received the first payment, 30% of the total cost of the trip. Full payment is required one month before your departure date. If your trip/tour is less than one month from your departure date then we require payment in full.
A cancellation fee will be charged as follows:
- confirmation, more than 30 days before departure: 60 € per person
- 30 to 22 days before departure: 25% of the total price (min 60 €)
- 21 to 8 days before departure: 50% of the total price (min 60 €)
- 7 to 3 days before departure: 75% of the total price (min 60 €)
- Less than 3 days before departure and after departure: 100% of the total amount.
Our specialist services of the Alps Mont Blanc
Transfers - As soon as you arrive in the Alps, we take care of your transfer from the airport to your place of stay. Whether you arrive in Geneva, Lyon or Turin, our drivers will be there to welcome you with their biggest smile and drive you safely to your destination.
For more information: https://transfer-mont-blanc.com/
Activities - For an unusual activity off the beaten track in Alpes Mont Blanc, from one hour to one day, we offer you to live experiences and discover unique places during your stay in the mountains: private guided tours, boat cruises, cooking classes, private wine tasting, paragliding, almost anything under the sun …
For more information: https://experience-mont-blanc.com/en_US
As this program is custom designed it is subject to change to better accommodate weather conditions and other factors.
The feasibility of this program is subject to change according to availability.