AS A TRAVEL AGENCY SPECIALIZING IN THE ALPS
Travel is about living our dreams and aspirations. We imagine our ideal stay according to our desires and interests: for every traveler, the adventure is very different.
Our team accompanies you in creating a tailor-made trip that suits you. With Agence 1786, experience the Alps without the constraints and unforeseen events related to organizing your trip alone.
Trust professionals who are passionate about their territory and who have made real commitments to providing the utmost recent proven and tested information on people and places. Whether it's our health charter, our CSR policy or the deeply rooted commitments we make with each of our travelers, by calling on our expertise, you can be sure of the support of a dedicated team that values you and your dreams.
OUR COMMITMENTS, YOUR SATISFACTION
- We listen carefully to your project and your desires
- Our expertise and passion are for one very special destination, the Alps
- A selection of the best craftsmen, guides and artisans that respect our values and those of our important travelers
- A fair distribution of the economic benefits reinvested directly into the local community
- Our professional guarantees as a travel agency member of the national organization Atout France and benefiting from the APST financial guarantee
- Our 24-hour assistance during your stay
- Fair prices: the prices of our trips are calculated for the everyone concerned. The dedication to our network allows us to limit the intermediaries and thus practice moderate margin levels
- All inclusive: no bad surprises, our prices clearly detailed, with services included or not. You’ll know before you leave exactly how much your trip will cost
Your happiness and well-being are at the heart of our concerns.
OUR HEALTH CHARTER, YOUR SAFETY
The world has changed. The Covid-19 health crisis has redefined certain priorities and has had an impact on our behavior and consumption patterns. We must think more collectively by acting together for the safety of all. We want you to enjoy your stay in the Alps in complete serenity. For this reason, we have defined a "Health Quality" Charter which is applied to all our services.
Within the framework of our "Health Quality" Charter, our organization is committed to putting in place the following specific measures:
- To ensure the application of the recommendations of public authorities in the fight against Covid-19 ;
- We provide our drivers, guides and clients with masks, gloves and hydro-alcoholic gel according to the recommendations of the current standards;
- Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of the equipment used as well as the common parts of the vehicle before and after each experience or transport mission, in particular the door handles, seats, seat belts or any other support near the passengers;
- Take the necessary measures to separate the driver or guide from the passengers by a distance of at least one meter;
- Ventilating the vehicle at all times when used for the transportation of passengers;
- Encourage payment by bank card, if possible without contact, and systematically disinfecting payment terminals;
- Impose the respect of gestures for its employees, service providers and customers;
- Ensuring clear communication on all the preventive measures against Covid-19 implemented during service;
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance with management protocols in the event of suspected Covid-19 contagion;
- Appoint a "Health Quality" referent within our organization.
This charter is implemented for all our services:
OUR CSR POLICY, PART OF YOUR CONVICTIONS
Our activities are 95% powered by a natural fuel: elbow grease! They are therefore non-polluting and respect the environment in which they take place.
At Agence 1786, we are aware of the fragility of the mountain, our playground, and of the need to preserve it. That's why we organize experiences that allow you to slow down and take the time to discover our mountains, using only your arms and legs, whether on skis, snowshoes, mountain bikes or simply on foot. During the experience, our guides carefully choose the products that you will eat and taste that are either from their own garden or small local producers. The only traces you will leave of your passage here in the Alps will remain in your memory, not on the land! ♻
OUR APPROVALS, YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Agence 1786 ensures the safety of its customers and the respect of the regulations and standards in all fields of services offered.
Thus, we have the necessary certificates, insurance and licenses detailed below.
The insurance of professional civil liability is subscribed with : Allianz IARD under the policy number 60418952. It covers all travel, transportation, seminar and team-building activities.
FOR YOUR STAYS
Tour operator license Atout France - VOYAGE 1786 is registered in the register of travel and stay operators under the following number: IM073160009
The financial guarantee is provided by : APST, 15 AVENUE CARNOT, 75017 PARIS, France.
FOR YOUR TRANSPORTATION
License of the DREAL delivered by the Ministry in charge of Transport delivering the authorization to exercise the profession of public road carrier by means of motorized vehicles.
Some of our drivers have the VTC card.
FOR YOUR EXPERIENCES
Our guides are all qualified for their specific activities